Alfred Viles Jr.1
(circa 1827 - 3 May 1877)
Alfred Viles Jr.|b. c 1827\nd. 3 May 1877|p946.htm|Alfred Viles|b. 3 Apr 1797\nd. 6 Aug 1881|p820.htm|Thankful Norton|b. 1 Apr 1796\nd. 8 Jun 1868|p822.htm|Joseph Viles|b. 1770\nd. 12 Jul 1848|p1012.htm|Sarah Hancock|b. c 1772\nd. 5 May 1859|p1013.htm|Abner Norton|b. 19 Oct 1740|p953.htm|Hannah Claghorn||p955.htm|
Alfred Viles Jr. was born circa 1827 in Maine.3 He married Abigail W. Holbrook on 16 Jan 1847 in Mercer, Maine.4,5 He lived in Elkhorn, Walworth County, Wisconsin, on 18 Jan 1869.2 Alfred died in Walworth County, Wisconsin, on 3 May 1877.1
Last Edited=July 5, 2004
Child of Alfred Viles Jr.
- Edith Viles (between Sep 1864 and Aug 1865 - a 9 Aug 1881)6
- Unknown author, Wisconsin Pre-1907 Deaths by Name (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), p. 27.
- Unknown author, Last Will and Testament of Alfred Viles (n.p.: n.pub., 18 Jan 1869), p. 1.
- Unknown author, Assumptions by the researcher (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- William Collins Hatch, A History of the Town of Industry, Franklin County, Maine (Farmington, Maine: Knowlton, McLeary and Company, 1893), p. 834.
- Elizabeth Keene and Benjamin Lewis Keene Young, compiler, Marriage Notices from the "Maine Farmer" (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as Maine Farmer Marriage Notices.
- Unknown author, unknown title (n.p.: n.pub., 9 Aug 1881).