Thankful A. Viles1
(1836 - )
Thankful A. Viles|b. 1836|p944.htm|Alfred Viles|b. 3 Apr 1797\nd. 6 Aug 1881|p820.htm|Thankful Norton|b. 1 Apr 1796\nd. 8 Jun 1868|p822.htm|Joseph Viles|b. 1770\nd. 12 Jul 1848|p1012.htm|Sarah Hancock|b. c 1772\nd. 5 May 1859|p1013.htm|Abner Norton|b. 19 Oct 1740|p953.htm|Hannah Claghorn||p955.htm|
Thankful A. Viles was born in 1836 in Maine.1,4 She married Levi Sawyer in 1853 in Richmond, Walworth County, Wisconsin.3,4 She lived in Walworth, Walworth County, Wisconsin, on 18 Jan 1869.3 She and Levi Sawyer had 6 children: Benjamin W. (born Walworth Co. in 1854), Frances E., George H., Orrin R., Zebulon B., and Thankful N.5 She was living in Walworth County, Wisconsin, on 10 May 1883.6
Last Edited=December 30, 2006
- Unknown author, 1850 US Census, Franklin Co., Maine (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), sheet 103, line 1, dwelling 370, family 391.
- Unknown author, 1850 Census, Franklin Co., ME, sheet 102-3, dwelling 370, family 391.
- Unknown author, Last Will and Testament of Alfred Viles (n.p.: n.pub., 18 Jan 1869), p. 1.
- Unknown author, History of Walworth County Wisconsin ... (Chicago: Western Historical Company, 1882).
- Unknown editor, History of Walworth County, p. 805.
- Unknown author, unknown title (n.p.: n.pub., 10 May 1883).