Hellen Amanda Viles1,2
(circa 1857 - )
Hellen Amanda Viles|b. c 1857|p787.htm|Jotham Sewall Viles|b. 8 Dec 1827\nd. 2 Nov 1890|p784.htm|Mary Ann Leach|b. 1829\nd. Nov 1859|p821.htm|Alfred Viles|b. 3 Apr 1797\nd. 6 Aug 1881|p820.htm|Thankful Norton|b. 1 Apr 1796\nd. 8 Jun 1868|p822.htm|William R. Leach|b. s 1810|p1073.htm|Hannah Sewell|b. 1807|p1074.htm|
Hellen Amanda Viles was born circa 1857 in Wisconsin.5 She was received into the Methodist Church by G.M. Hall.6 She married Walter S. Armstrong in Aug 1874 in Vinton, Benton County, Iowa.7
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
- P. 90, family 721, dwelling 721, line 13. household, 1870 United States Census, Iowa, Benton County, unknown cd2. NARA. Unknown volume.
- P. 50, family 432, dwelling 432, line 5. household, 1860 United States Census, Wisconsin, Walworth County, unknown cd2. Heritage Quest CD digital scan of NARA. Unknown volume.
- Unknown author, "Inscription in Hymnal of Archie J. Kearns," e-mail message to e-mail address owner (2000) Don Kearns.
- Unknown author, Assumptions by the researcher (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- P. 50, family 432, dwelling 432, line 5 household, 1860, United States Census, Wisconsin, Walworth County.
- Unknown author, Methodist-Episcopal Church Records, Garrison (IA) Circuit (n.p.: n.pub., 1865-1907), Probationers' Record.
- Geraldine Dyson, compiler, Index of Marriage Notices Gleaned from the Vinton Eagle, January 10, 1855 through March 3, 1880 (n.p.: n.pub., 1974), microfilm no. 0987657, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah,unpaginated.