John G. Viles
(1853 - )
John G. Viles|b. 1853|p786.htm|Jotham Sewall Viles|b. 8 Dec 1827\nd. 2 Nov 1890|p784.htm|Mary Ann Leach|b. 1829\nd. Nov 1859|p821.htm|Alfred Viles|b. 3 Apr 1797\nd. 6 Aug 1881|p820.htm|Thankful Norton|b. 1 Apr 1796\nd. 8 Jun 1868|p822.htm|William R. Leach|b. s 1810|p1073.htm|Hannah Sewell|b. 1807|p1074.htm|
John G. Viles was born in 1853 in Wisconsin.3,4 He married Clara B. Baker in Apr 1878 in Vinton, Benton County, Iowa.5
Last Edited=September 9, 2006
- P. 50, family 432, dwelling 432, line 4. household, 1860 United States Census, Wisconsin, Walworth County, unknown cd2. Heritage Quest CD digital scan of NARA. Unknown volume.
- Unknown author, Assumptions by the researcher (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- P. 50, family 432, dwelling 432, line 4 household, 1860, United States Census, Wisconsin, Walworth County.
- Donald Kearns, "The Merry (Marry) Wives of Jotham Sewall VILES," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to Viles Listserv (e-mail address), 31 August 2001. This email summarizes information received from his cousin Jack Kearns, "who has been researching our Viles' ancestry in great detail for a number of years."
- Geraldine Dyson, compiler, Index of Marriage Notices Gleaned from the Vinton Eagle, January 10, 1855 through March 3, 1880 (n.p.: n.pub., 1974), microfilm no. 0987657, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah,unpaginated.