(14 November 1828 - 3 September 1911)
Elizabeth Morford|b. 14 Nov 1828\nd. 3 Sep 1911|p641.htm|William Morford|b. 27 Jan 1799\nd. 2 Feb 1875|p546.htm|Phebe Robison|b. 10 Oct 1807\nd. 8 Mar 1882|p547.htm|John Morford|b. 18 May 1758\nd. 8 May 1840|p548.htm|Mary Cox|b. 31 Oct 1757\nd. 1862|p549.htm|John W. Robison|b. 1790\nd. 1840|p403.htm|Angelina Ripley|b. 1788|p402.htm|
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of John Morford
Elizabeth Morford was born on 14 Nov 1828 in Mercer County, Pennsylvania.1,2 She became a member of the Baptist Church in Indiana.1 She married first William Stock in 1847.1 She married second William Moss in 1874.3 Elizabeth died in at her brother's home, Malvern, Mills County, Iowa, on 3 Sep 1911 at 82.1,4
Last Edited=March 17, 2007
- Vicky Winfield, "Mrs. Elizabeth Moss," e-mail message from e-mail address (9120 Oak Cliff Dr., Midwest City, OK 73130) to DeAnna Burghart, 6 Jun 2001. Transcription of article in The Leader, Malvern, Iowa, 7 Sep 1911, p. 2 MORFORD IA11.Hereinafter cited as Elizabeth Morford Moss obituary.
- Polly Ann Day and Elizabeth Moss tombstone, Malvern Cemetery, Malvern, Mills County, Iowa; photographed by Vicky Winfield (9120 Oak Cliff Dr., Midwest City, OK 73130), 29 Apr 2001, The marker appears to read 1828, though it could also be 1829. Brother Robison's birth in March 1830 indicates the earlier date..
- "Elizabeth Morford Moss obituary," Vicky Winfield e-mail to DeAnna Burghart, 6 Jun 2001.
- Polly Ann Day and Elizabeth Moss tombstone, Malvern Cemetery, Malvern, Mills County, Iowa, Elizabeth shares a marker with her sister Polly in the Malvern Cemetery..