(19 May 1814 - )
Harriett Cashow|b. 19 May 1814|p564.htm|Daniel A. Cashow|b. c 1789|p571.htm|Elizabeth Higgins|b. c 1789|p572.htm|||||||||||||
Harriett Cashow was born on 19 May 1814 in New York.1,2 She married Cyrus Day on 2 Jan 1833 in Jennings County, Indiana.3 She and Cyrus Day were possibly a member of the United Brethren church, of which their daughter Cordelia was originally a member "as a young girl."4 She and Cyrus Day lived in Monroe County, Iowa, circa 1848.5
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
Children of Harriett Cashow and Cyrus Day
- Vicky Winfield, "What About This!," e-mail message from e-mail address (9120 Oak Cliff Dr., Midwest City OK 73130) to DeAnna Burghart, 26 Feb 2000. Hereinafter cited as 1860 Day census records.
- Cyrus Day household household, 1850 United States Census, Indiana, Jennings County, Marion Township, p.784, dw/fam 891. Ancestry online digital image of NARA. M432, roll 155.
- Vicky Winfield, "1860 Day census records," e-mail to DeAnna Burghart, 26 Feb 2000.
- "Death of Mrs. F.M. Morford," Transcription of article in The Malvern Leader, Malvern, Iowa, 19 Sep 1912, p. 3, e-mail message from Vicky Winfield to this researcher, 6 Jun 2001.
- "Death of Mrs. F.M. Morford,".