(5 May 1810 - before 1880)
Cyrus Day was born on 5 May 1810 in New York.1,2 He married Harriett Cashow, daughter of Daniel A. Cashow and Elizabeth Higgins, on 2 Jan 1833 in Jennings County, Indiana.3 He and Harriett Cashow were possibly a member of the United Brethren church, of which their daughter Cordelia was originally a member "as a young girl."4 He and Harriett Cashow lived in Monroe County, Iowa, circa 1848.5 Cyrus died in Iowa before 1880.
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
Children of Cyrus Day and Harriett Cashow
- Vicky Winfield, "What About This!," e-mail message from e-mail address (9120 Oak Cliff Dr., Midwest City OK 73130) to DeAnna Burghart, 26 Feb 2000. Hereinafter cited as 1860 Day census records.
- Cyrus Day household household, 1850 United States Census, Indiana, Jennings County, Marion Township, p.784, dw/fam 891. Ancestry online digital image of NARA. M432, roll 155.
- Vicky Winfield, "1860 Day census records," e-mail to DeAnna Burghart, 26 Feb 2000.
- "Death of Mrs. F.M. Morford," Transcription of article in The Malvern Leader, Malvern, Iowa, 19 Sep 1912, p. 3, e-mail message from Vicky Winfield to this researcher, 6 Jun 2001.
- "Death of Mrs. F.M. Morford,".