Florence Ellenor Gibson1
(11 June 1864 - 28 April 1898)
Florence Ellenor Gibson|b. 11 Jun 1864\nd. 28 Apr 1898|p545.htm|Milo H. Gibson|b. c 1836\nd. c 1865|p544.htm|Cordelia Day|b. 11 Sep 1835\nd. 12 Sep 1912|p51.htm|||||||Cyrus Day|b. 5 May 1810\nd. b 1880|p563.htm|Harriett Cashow|b. 19 May 1814|p564.htm|
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Cyrus Day
Florence Ellenor Gibson was born on 11 Jun 1864 in Albia, Monroe County, Iowa.3,4,2 She married B. F. Jones on 26 Jun 1884 in Emerson, Mills County, Iowa.4,2 She was a member of the Methodist Episcopal church.1 She and B. F. Jones lived in Malvern, Mills County, Iowa, between 1887 and 1898.1 She was included in a group photo taken say 1892. Florence Ellenor died in Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa, on 28 Apr 1898 at 33.5
Last Edited=July 10, 2005
Children of Florence Ellenor Gibson and B. F. Jones
- Vicky Winfield, "A Sudden Death," e-mail message from e-mail address (9120 Oak Cliff Dr., Midwest City, OK 73130) to DeAnna Burghart, 6 Jun 2001. Transcription of article in The Glenwood Opinion, Glenwood, Iowa, 5 May 1898, page unknownHereinafter cited as Ella Gibson Jones obituary.
- Vicky Winfield, "Re: [MORFORD] F. M. Morford & Polly Ann (Morford) Day?," e-mail message from e-mail address (9120 Oak Cliff Dr., Midwest City, OK 73130) to DeAnna Burghart, 21 Feb 2000. Transcription of Mills County marriage records.Hereinafter cited as F. M. Morford & Polly Ann Day.
- Francis Morford household household, 1880 United States Census, Iowa, Mills County, Indian Creek township, p. 22, line 20, dwelling 167, family 168. NARA. T9, roll 356.
- "Ella Gibson Jones obituary," Vicky Winfield e-mail to DeAnna Burghart, 6 Jun 2001.
- "Ella Gibson Jones obituary," Vicky Winfield e-mail to DeAnna Burghart, 6 Jun 2001. The article lists the date of death only as "Thursday afternoon," but as it references the funeral services and was published on a Thursday (May 5), the date of death is assumed to be the previous week..