Harry Ross Lyon1
(September 1887 - after August 1955)
Harry Ross Lyon|b. Sep 1887\nd. a Aug 1955|p210.htm|Charles Wesley Lyon|b. 1 Jan 1845\nd. 26 Jul 1903|p52.htm|Serena Maria Viles|b. 1851\nd. 1895|p782.htm|William K. Lyon|b. 6 Jan 1820\nd. 11 Nov 1889|p54.htm|Charlotte Lawrence|b. c 1821\nd. 7 Feb 1921|p55.htm|Jotham S. Viles|b. 8 Dec 1827\nd. 2 Nov 1890|p784.htm|Mary A. Leach|b. 1829\nd. Nov 1859|p821.htm|
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of William Lyon
Descendants of Joseph Viles
Descendents of Joseph Norton
Harry Ross Lyon was born in Sep 1887 in Newman Grove, Madison County, Nebraska.1,2 He married first Martha Margaret Bahl in 1915 in Carnduff, Saskatchewan, Canada. He married second Helen A. C. Worline in 1938 in Everet, Washington.1 He lived in 1948 R.D.#4, Mt. Vernon, WA.1 He lived in 1955 OR.3 Harry Ross died in Oregon after Aug 1955.3
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
Children of Harry Ross Lyon and Martha Margaret Bahl
- Unknown subject, 1 Jan 1948, researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 4.
- E.D. 130, Sheet 4, Shill Creek Precinct, family 84, dwelling 84, line 14 household, 1900 United States Census, Nebraska, Madison County, unknown cd2. NARA. T623.
- Mrs. Etta Morford's Funeral Wednesday, Independence Examiner, Independence, Missouri, 25 August 1955, unknown.