(14 April 1868 - 27 July 1903)
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of William Lyon
Descendants of Joseph Viles
Descendents of Joseph Norton
Matthias Reunholz was born on 14 Apr 1868.2 He married first Elsie Matilda Lyon, daughter of Charles Wesley Lyon and Serena Maria Viles, in 1902.1 He lived in 1903 Gordon, NE.3 Matthias died in Gordon, Sheridan County, Nebraska, on 27 Jul 1903 at 35 typhoid fever.1,4,5,2
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
- Unknown subject, 1 Jan 1948, researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 4.
- Funeral card(?) in files of Audrey Stubbart.
- Audrey Stubbart, The Centenarians (n.p.: HCOA, unknown publish date), 1, Audrey's family went to live with "Aunt Elsie and Uncle Matt" after Frank Morford's death. The memoir indicates they lived "nearby.".
- Audrey Stubbart, Roush, The Centenarians, 1, The memoir states that "Uncle Matt died soon after [the death of Frank Morford] from typhoid fever.".
- Audrey Stubbart, Roush, The Centenarians, 1.