Elsie Matilda Lyon1
(February 1884 - )
Elsie Matilda Lyon|b. Feb 1884|p206.htm|Charles Wesley Lyon|b. 1 Jan 1845\nd. 26 Jul 1903|p52.htm|Serena Maria Viles|b. 1851\nd. 1895|p782.htm|William K. Lyon|b. 6 Jan 1820\nd. 11 Nov 1889|p54.htm|Charlotte Lawrence|b. c 1821\nd. 7 Feb 1921|p55.htm|Jotham S. Viles|b. 8 Dec 1827\nd. 2 Nov 1890|p784.htm|Mary A. Leach|b. 1829\nd. Nov 1859|p821.htm|
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of William Lyon
Descendants of Joseph Viles
Descendents of Joseph Norton
Elsie Matilda Lyon was born in Feb 1884 in Iowa.1,2 She was included in a group photo taken circa 1885. She married Matthias Reunholz in 1902.1 Elsie was widowed by Matthias's death on 27 Jul 1903 in Gordon, Sheridan County, Nebraska, typhoid fever.1,3,4,5 She was included in a group photo taken circa 1905. She married second James LeRoy Murray in 1908.1 She lived in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, in 1947.6
Matthias Reinholtz and Elsie M. Lyon on their wedding day
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
Child of Elsie Matilda Lyon and James LeRoy Murray
- James Clarence Murray (additional info suppressed)
- Unknown subject, 1 Jan 1948, researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 4.
- E.D. 130, Sheet 4, Shill Creek Precinct, family 84, dwelling 84, line 13 household, 1900 United States Census, Nebraska, Madison County, unknown cd2. NARA. T623.
- Audrey Stubbart, The Centenarians (n.p.: HCOA, unknown publish date), 1, The memoir states that "Uncle Matt died soon after [the death of Frank Morford] from typhoid fever.".
- Audrey Stubbart, Roush, The Centenarians, 1.
- Funeral card(?) in files of Audrey Stubbart.
- Unknown subject, unknown repository, unknown repository address, p. 4.