Rexford Francis Morford1,2
(14 February 1899 - 17 November 1993)
Rexford Francis Morford|b. 14 Feb 1899\nd. 17 Nov 1993|p194.htm|Francis Arlando Morford|b. 4 Oct 1867\nd. 3 Apr 1903|p48.htm|Etta Belle Lyon|b. 23 Nov 1872\nd. 28 Aug 1955|p49.htm|Francis M. Morford|b. 14 May 1847\nd. 1 Jul 1932|p50.htm|Cordelia Day|b. 11 Sep 1835\nd. 12 Sep 1912|p51.htm|Charles W. Lyon|b. 1 Jan 1845\nd. 26 Jul 1903|p52.htm|Serena M. Viles|b. 1851\nd. 1895|p782.htm|
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Cyrus Day
Descendants of William Lyon
Descendants of Joseph Viles
Descendants of John Morford
Descendents of Joseph Norton
Rexford Francis Morford was born on 14 Feb 1899 in Jacinto, Harris County, Texas.3,2 He was included in a group photo taken circa 1902. He lived in Independence, Jackson County, Missouri, in 1916.2 He was employed by James Stubbart for a time.4 He married first Marguarite Juliff on 16 May 1920 in Jackson County, Missouri.5 He married second Lanta Rollee.2 Rexford was widowed by Lanta's death in 1971 in Hermansville, Missouri.2 Rexford Francis died in Nevada, Missouri, on 17 Nov 1993 at 94.6,2 He was buried in Fairview-Rider Cemetery, Rich Hill, Missouri, James Nicholls officiated.2
Last Edited=September 2, 2007
Children of Rexford Francis Morford
- Arlena Morford (additional info suppressed)2
- Preston D. Morford (additional info suppressed)2
- Gloria Morford (additional info suppressed)2
- Unknown subject, 1 Jan 1948, researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 4.
- Untitled manuscript,obituary of Rexford Morford (the author's brother), by Audrey Stubbart, n.p., Copy held by DeAnna Burghart. Found in the personal papers of Audrey Stubbart (sister of the deceased) after her death on 13 Nov 2000. Since Audrey worked at the local paper, the obituary was presumably drafted for publication in the Examiner.
- Unknown author, United States Census (n.p.: n.pub., 1910).
- Unknown subject, n.d., researcher's files, Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, p. 74.
- Marriage License and Application Number 13075, Jackson County, Missouri Department of Records, online database at http://records.co.jackson.mo.us/search.asp?cabinet=opr
- Personal Recollections of the author.