(circa 1792 - )
Joseph Viles|b. c 1792|p1015.htm|Joseph Viles|b. 1770\nd. 12 Jul 1848|p1012.htm|Sarah Hancock|b. c 1772\nd. 5 May 1859|p1013.htm|Joseph Viles|b. s 1740|p1100.htm||||John Hancock|b. s 1740|p1101.htm||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Joseph Viles
Joseph Viles was born circa 1792 in Orland, Hancock County, Maine.2,3 He married (—?—) Heald say 1815 .3 Joseph died in Wisconsin.2,3
Last Edited=November 26, 2005
- William Collins Hatch, A History of the Town of Industry, Franklin County, Maine (Farmington, Maine: Knowlton, McLeary and Company, 1893), p. 834.
- William Collins Hatch, History of Industry, p. 834.
- George Thomas Little, Genealogical and Family History of the State of Maine (New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Co., 1909) Microfilm no. 6051259, FHL, Salt Lake City, Utah, p. 431. Hereinafter cited as Genealogical History of Maine.